Preferred Stock Offering
Interested in a redeemable annual dividend of $13.50 on each $100 invested.
If you’re looking for a new investment opportunity, Yilaime Corporation is offering $3 million of preferred stock with shares that pay a $13.50 per $100 redeemable annual dividend. You also have the possible opportunity of income participation, and if you chose, converting to common stock.
“We’re excited about this opportunity, because it’s a win for our clients, our communities, and Yilaime,” said Al Perkins, chief executive officer.
Preferred Stock Offering Details:
- The preferred stock offering will accelerate Yilaime’s growth plans to establish USA based Trade Export Centers as well as our distribution outlet in Ningbo Meishan China.
- The stock will pay an annual redeemable dividend of $13.50 for every $100 invested.
- The par value of the shares is $1.00. There’s a minimum purchase of 5,000 shares and a maximum purchase of 3,000,000.
- Any individual or institution purchasing Yilaime’s preferred stock must be an accredited investor.
- You do not need to be a member of Yilaime to purchase the preferred stock.
- Shares of the preferred stock are callable at Yilaime’s discretion and no later than 9.30.2018.
- Sales of the preferred stock shares will be available through 9.30. 2014, or until all shares are sold.
Answering your questions
We understand that you may have more questions regarding this opportunity. Answers to many common questions can be found here, at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Disclaimer: This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy Class A preferred stock issued by Yilaime Corporation. Offers are made only by the disclosure statement and other offering materials. No commission or other compensation is being paid to brokers or sales agents related to this offering.
- The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds;
- The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act;
- The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials;
- The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and
- Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.